International Office of Diponegoro University collaborating with International Office of Universitas Islam Indonesia will hold a Global Summer Program: Islam & The Hybrid Culture of Indonesia. This event will be held in Semarang starting from October 2 – 7, 2016. Therefore, we are opening a recruitment for 10 buddies from Diponegoro University with the eligibility, benefits and requirements as below:
- Speaking English fluently
- Good attitude
- Having own motorcycle (preferable)
- Great experience with International Students
- Sharpening soft-skill in communication
- Free meals
- CV + formal colored photo (3×4, 1 piece)
- Certificate of english proficiency
All of those requirements should be sent to email@example.com with the subject written as “UNDIP Buddies” or deliver it to International Office of Diponegoro University at 1st floor of Widya Puraya Building.
Deadline: August 26, 2016.
Please be reminded that we can’t process your application if you’re not completely fulfill the requirements. For those accepted through administrative selection will be contacted by email for interview.