io.undip.ac.id – Diponegoro International Office herewith announce that KNU student exchange program for fall enrollment is officially open
To apply for this, you have to prepare the requirements below:
* Quota of exchange students for nomination is no more than five(5), including postponed students. We can consider the extension of quota if you request.
* Nomination/Application deadline is May 10, 2020.
* Prior notification would be needed if you are unable to meet the deadline. We can extend the deadline by request.
* Admission result will be announced in July 2020.
* Exchange Program for Fall 2020 Semester may be postponed or cancelled depending on how COVID-19 situation is going.
– Application form (Form provided)
– A copy of proof of enrollment
– A copy of the transcript
– A recommendation letter from the professor or International Office in their home university
– A color copy of passport
– A letter of self-introduction and study plan (Form provided)
– Certificate of English proficiency test (ex. TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS) (holders only)
– Certificate of TOPIK test (ex. TOPIK) (holders only)
(No need to send the original documents but scanned copies by email)
Based on the University’s exchange agreements, exchange students will be exempted from tuition fee at Kangwon National University
Flyer and Booklet for details, please download