Master of Arts in Asia Pacific Studies (MAPS), Thammasat University is now accepting applications for scholarships for the academic year 2019/2020. A number scholarships are offered to nations of five ASEAN member countries namely the Kingdom of Cambodia, The Lao People’s Democratic Republic, The Republic of the Union of Myanmar, the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, the Republic of Indonesia, and the Republic of Philiphines to study the full time Master of Arts in Asia Pacific Studies Program at Thammasat University, Rangsit Center.
The awards are supported by Master of Arts in Asia Pacific Studies (MAPS), Thammasat University and the Thailand International Development Cooperation Agency (TICA), Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The awards aim to provide opportunity for students of these ASEAN Countries to study in the international cultural environment as well as promoting the spirit of cooperation among students in ASEAN community.
Each scholarship award includes :
- Tuition and fee throughout the period of the scholarship award
- Accommodation / monthly allowance
- Health Insurance
- A round trip ticket from the home country to Thailand on award of the scholarship
The scholarship worth approximately 570.000 THB. The duration of the scholarship coverage is 18 months.
1. MAPS program online application form, please complete at https://forms.gle/Msr9zdEK6GtoBioG9
2. MAPS – Royal Thai Government Scholarship form, please download and complete the form here.
3. Official Transcript: Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any field of study with a good academic record with GPA 3.00 and above.
4. A valid TU-GET, TOEFL, or IELTS score within two years of the interview date
5. Statement of purpose (500 words maximum)
To apply this program, Diponegoro University’s students have to submit all documents in electronic format to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject MAPS – Royal Thai Government Scholarship_Student Name.
Submit the required documents by 09.00 AM, 22 July 2019, at the latest.