Semarang, io.undip.semarang: – On Wednesday, 2 October 2019 on 10.00 am, delegations from National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST), Taiwan conducted a visitation with Universitas Diponegoro, taking place at Rector’s Office Widya Puraya Undip.
The delegations were:
1. Prof. Shien-Kuei Liaw, Vice Dean of College of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (CEECS)
2. Prof. Chin-Ya Huang, Dept. of Electronic and Computer Engineering (ECE)
3. Prof. Ching-Hu Lu, Dept. of Electrical Engineering (EE)
4. Prof. Shan-Hsiang Shen, Dept. of Computer Science and Information Engineering (CSIE)
5. Mr. Jeffrey Gunawan, Master student, ECE department.
The delegations were welcomed by Dr. Ir. Ita Widowati, DEA, Head of International Office, Undip; together with Prof. Dr. Ambariyanto, M.S. as Vice Rector of Research and Innovation; Farikhin, S.Si., M.Si., Ph.D as Vice Dean of Academic, Faculty of Science and Mathematics; Dr. Wahyudi, S.T., M.T. as Head Department of Electrical Engineering; Dr. Retno Kusumaningrum, S.Si., M.Kom. as Head Department of Computer Science; and Dr. R. Rizal Isnanto, S.T., M.M., M.T. as Head Department of Computer System.
The agenda of the visitation was to strengthen and to expand collaborations between Diponegoro University and NTUST in the area of Electrical, Electronics, Computer, Telecommunication, and related.