The Australia Awards in Indonesia program carries on a tradition of providing scholarships that have been offered by the Australian Government for more than 60 years. The objective of Australia Awards in Indonesia is to enhance Indonesia’s development through the contributions of internationally qualified professionals and strong and positive relationship with Australia.
Since 1953, more than 9,000 Indonesian scholarship recipients have studied at Australian tertiary institutions through long term and short term study, with many going on to take up leadership positions and make a significant difference to Indonesia’s development.
Australia Awards in Indonesia offers two types of scholarships: postgraduate courses (Long Term Awards) and intensive tailored short courses (Short Term Awards). The most able and promising candidates are given awards following a competitive selection process.
Successful graduates will become part of the Australia Awards Global and Indonesia alumni network, a vast and actively supported community of influential alumni.
- Study at the post-graduate level (Masters and PhD) at your choice of Australian university
- Participate in tailored Short Term Awards for future leaders and decision makers from Indonesia to build strong links with Australia
- Benefit from in-Indonesia Pre-Departure Training and in-Australia Introductory Academic Program (for Long Term Awards), tuition fee, living expenses, return flights to Australia, reunion airfare (for Masters by Research and PhD scholarship recipients)
- Take part in an enrichment program to build connections between awardees and Australian counterparts with emphasis on organizational and professional linkages
- Join more than 9,000 Australia Awards alumni from Indonesia and more than 100,000 Indonesian alumni who have studied in Australian tertiary education institutions – together forming an influential and highly regarded alumni network
- Participate in an environment that supports the equal participation of applicants that are women, have a disability and/or are from a designated Geographic Focus Area (Aceh, East Nusa Tenggara, West Nusa Tenggara, Maluku, North Maluku, Papua and West Papua).
If you get interested, you have better to see this tips for successful application.