io.undip.ac.id; Kangwon National University, shortly called KNU is one the best public university in South Korea. Through the office of international affairs, it announces that KNU opens the registration for Fall 2021 KNU student exchange programme as folloes
also read: IISMA:call for application
- A student from a Sister University of Kangwon National University may attend one or two semesters at KNU and return to their school to receive credits.
- A student must obtain an official recommendation from their school to apply as an exchange student, and the tuition fees should be paid to their original school.
Advantages of KNU Student Exchange Program
- A variety of academic fields
- Exempted from tuition fees of KNU
- One hour travel to/from Seoul by bus or subway
- Buddy Program
- Incheon International Airport pick-up service
- A variety of cultural events (Culture Day, picnics, learning samulnori performance, Hanbok wearing experience, Farewell Party, and etc.)
- Dormitory guaranteed (the student must cover the cost)
- A student who is able to take lectures in English or Korean
- A student with a GPA of 3.0 of 4.0
- A student who has completed at least two semesters in Undip (Min semester 3)
Documents to be Submitted
- A copy of the Exchange Student Application [DOWNLOAD HERE]
- A copy of the Letter of Introduction including Study Plan [DOWNLOAD HERE]
- A copy of Passport
- A copy of Academic Transcripts
- A copy of the Certificate of Enrollment (CONTACT YOUR FACULTY)
- A copy of the Recommendation (ONLY ISSUED BY DIPONEGORO INTERNATIONAL OFFICE), you can skip it when you apply. Only shortlisted candidate who get this document
- Tuition and fees : Application, admission and tuition fees are waived
- Scholarship : Participants may have an opportunity to receive a K-PIES and GKS scholarship.
- Restricted Departments for Application: Department of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Medicine, Department of Nursing, College of Law
- Regular courses provided in English are subjects for undergraduate students. Graduate students can also apply for regular courses (provided in English) for undergraduate students, but only when the credits are accepted by their home schools.
All required documents submitted to: https://tinyurl.com/FALL2021KNU
Hotline: +62 887-0662-5400