Semarang, io.undip.ac.id; Good news! International Office (IO) of Diponegoro University is pleased to announce to all students of Diponegoro University that applications are now opened for postgraduate degree in specialized medical training hosted by The University & Education Cooperation Department of the French Embassy. The Degree will be taken in a French University Hospital, starting from November 2020, for a minimum of 2 semesters. Students will have the status of “interns” – performing an internship as medical doctors ( salary as of Jan 2020,1st: 1 280 €/month).
Here are Specialization Fields offered: Specialization Fields – Medicine -Pharmacy 2020-2021
The Call is open to candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Graduated in Medicine or Pharmacy in their home country/country of residence
- Authorized to practice medicine or pharmacy in their home country/country of residence
- Enrolled in specialization studies in their home country/country of residence and still have to undertake a minimum of 2 semesters of hospital practice by November 2020.
- Be proficient in French language – a B2 level is expected by April 2020 . Should an Indonesian candidate commit to reach this level by June the latest, the French Embassy will support his/her application.
Application form can be downloaded here. Forms should be sent to the French Embassy by postal mail.
- 15 Feb 2020: deadline for “application form 1”
- March 2020: pre-selection – preselected candidates will be informed by the French program coordinator.
- 15 April 2020: deadline for the “application form 2” – for pre-selected candidates only
- 10 July 2020: final selection
- 1 November 2020: starting date
ap by AR_87