international student mobility awards
wide range study
– Mohammad Hatta, the 1st Indonesian Vice President
– Nadiem Anwar Makariem, Ministry of Education, Culture, Reasearch and Technology
The awards’ coverage
- Registration & tuition fee
- Transportation allowance
- Settlement and living allowance
- Health insurance
- Visa allowance
- Book allowance
- PCR tests
- enrolled as an active Undergraduate Indonesian Student of recognized universities in Indonesia under Directorate of Higher Education, Culture, Research, and Technology (DGHERT) during application and during the program;
- an Indonesian citizen (WNI) currently residing in Indonesia and do not have dual citizenship;
- in the 4th or 6th semester at the time of the program application in 2022;
- maximum 23 years old on July 1, 2022;
- never have taken college leave during undergraduate study;
- never have participated in an overseas physical mobility/exchange program during undergraduate study;
- have a cumulative GPA of minimum 3.0 (out of 4.0) proven by latest academic transcript;
- have adequate English proficiency with minimum score of IELTS – 6.0, TOEFL iBT – 78, Duolingo English Test – 100*; (check here)
- nominated by the Vice Rector of Academic Affairs of your home university;
- not receive the living allowance from the other funding/scholarship from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology and Indonesian Endowment Fund (Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan – LPDP) during the IISMA Program;
- not participating in other Kampus Merdeka programs at the same time as the IISMA Program;
- not have participated in more than one (1) Kampus Merdeka Program prior to the IISMA Program;
- never have violated the rules, norms, and/or laws applied in Indonesia;
- willing to follow the rules and regulations during participating in IISMA.
- Recommendation letter signed by Head of International Office on behalf of Vice Rector of Academic Affairs
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS/TOEFL-iBT/Duolingo).
- Academic transcript (in English).
- Declaration of Non-Enrollment in A Physical/Non-Online International Student Mobility/Exchange Program.
- Declaration of Clearance from Narcotic, Psychotropic, or other addictive substance.
- Declaration of Non-Involvement in Sexual Violence.
steps to apply
- Prepare all required documents
- Create IISMA account, click https://site.iisma.id/
- Decide which host university you want to choose
- Choose the desired courses
- Consult to your academic supervisor, department or faculty/school to get clear information about transferrable courses, how to transfer the credit, defining the learning outcome, etc
- Drop all required documents to the faculty to get ENDORSEMENT LETTER in proposing Letter of Recommendation, which is issued by university. Some faculty/school have International Relation Office that you can keep contact with. Please indicate your active email when you are on this step. Letter of Recommendation will be sent to your email through International Relation Office Faculty.
- Faculty/school will soon send ENDORSEMENT LETTER to university to release your Letter of Recommendation. Letter of Recommendation is only signed by Head of Diponegoro International Office
- Students are also required to propose 3 declaration letters (Never involved in non-online International Student Mobility, NAPSA and Sexual Violence).
- Original soft copy will be generated and sent to your email
- Apply on this link; https://site.iisma.id/
|12 March 2022||:||Programme Launching|
|12 March – 12 April 2022||:||Registration / Application|
|TBC||:||Succesful candidates announcement|
- *TBC = To Be Confirmed
Indonesian International Student Mobility Awards
Ms. Retno Widowati
Level 1 Widya Puraya Bld.
Jl. Prof. H. Soedarto, SH , Tembalang