An international student exchange program hosted by Faculty of Medicine Universitas Diponegoro for medical students. This program emphasizes interdisciplinary studies, crossing over a variety of subjects primarily related to the Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Diponegoro. Enjoyable academic courses, extra-curricular activities, and excursion opportunities will be offered throughout the term so that the students could have an intense yet overwhelmingly satisfying academic and cultural experience. For further details please download our program here:Diponegoro International Exchange in Medicine_Information Sheet 2020
- Promoting international exchange among medical students around the world 25% 25%
- Facilitate international students to pursue academic experiences while enjoying tropical areas and culture of Indonesia, especially Central Java 25% 25%
- Enhance collaboration with prestigious institutions around the world 25% 25%
- Provide Universitas Diponegoro’s students the experience of international communication through interaction with overseas medical students 25% 25%
(Applicants may choose 1 topic, which consist of 1-2 Department for each topic)
Trauma and Surgery/Neurosurgery
Trauma Cases, accidents and injuries are common in developing countries in Trauma and Surgery Department, you will see many cases that maybe you never have seen before.
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Neurosurgery
You may see tropical infection cases which you never saw in your own country, both in hospital and community setting.
- Department of Internal Medicine
- Department of Pediatrics
Maternal and Child Health
This topic will consist of rotation in Obsgin and Pediatric Departemen. You will learn the pregnancy monitoring, involve in assisting a delivery, as well as monitoring child health and development, both in hospital and community setting.
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of Obstetric and Gynecology
Public Health Medicine
Visiting Community will be your newest experience, solving health problems based on the Holistic Approach will open your mind to treat patients based on their habit, community, custom, etc.
- Department of Public Health
- Student Exchange Application Form
- Motivation Letter
- TOEFL Certificate
- Recommendation letter from home university/Professor
- Medical statement and Proof of Immunization
- Health and Liability Insurance
- Scan of passport
- Academic Transcript
- Formal Photo
- Visit Visa 211 (will proceed later when the application is accepted) no tourist visa allowed.
1st Term: May to June 2021
Deadline of application November 2020
2nd Term: July to August 2021
Deadline of application January 2021
Submit your application to