Scholarship for Indonesian
- Ryukyus University - Fall exchange program 2014
- 5th University Scholars Leadership Symposium 2014 in Phnom Penh - Cambodia
- Scholarships for Masters/Doctoral Degrees Study in Energy Field of Study at AIT, Bangkok
- GDF Suez Scholarship Program
- National Sun Yat-sen University: International Master's Scholarship Program
|Pukyong National University Korea (PKNU) Scholarship|
|Written by International Office|
|Tuesday, 22 March 2011 03:53|
Pukyong National University Korea (PKNU) offers the 2011 Korean Government Scholarship for Graduate Students.
1) Applicants should be in good health, both mentally and physically, to stay in Korea for a long period of time.
2) Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of Spe.1st, 2011 (born after Sep. 1st 1971)
3) Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of September 1, 2011
4) Applicants must maintain a grade point average (G.P.A) of at least 2.64 on a scale 4.0, 2.80 on a 4.3 scale, 2.91 on 4.5 scale or grades/marks/score of 80% higher from the previously attended institution.
5) Applicants who have Korean proviciency or English proficiency may be given preference.
6) Applicants who apply for natural science and technology program may be given preference.
Application deadline from Pukyong National University is 31st March 2011.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 22 March 2011 04:15|